Welcome to the Crow Foundation! The Foundation is me, Matthew Stark. I am a humble servant of our Creator. I claim all religion, and I serve all creation. There isn’t a soul on my path I refuse to help. If I have the means I will take care of anyone. This path was started at Wounded Knee on Pine Ridge Reservation with the Lakota.
Since than I have traveled to France, Standing Rock, and now I am on the Hopi Reservation. Learning to live and build communities that are self sustained, while experimenting with future technologies, ancient practices, and writing inspiring messages from my heart and soul.
There is a topic for everyone and I promise to start telling more of my stories, more of my journey. For I believe my story can inspire many to also do the same. To leave behind everything you know to serve humanity, to serve the Creator. As all religions I do practice being Christ like and knowing the God within me, understanding just exactly what I am reflecting.
I believe our God is love and that when we reflect his/her (alpha and omega) love, we shine our true light for all to see. “For my only commandment to you is for you to love each other as I have loved you.” – Jesus
Top 5 Recent Posts
- Feelings, Vibrations, Colors, Sound, God - I want to share something but words can hardly describe the feelings, vibrations, colors, sound, and images that best describes the awareness I have of self. Something people don’t see, is that everyone they meet is made of the... Continue Reading →
- Battling Dark Spirits? This can help. - Battling Dark Spirits? This can help. Ever feel like nothings goes right? Have you ever wondered if you’re just Gods big joke? Did you think creation forgot about you? Were you dealt a shitty hand? Than this is great news!... Continue Reading →
- Journal Entry One, May 11th 2017 - Journal Entry One, May 11th 2017 As part of my promise I am making my first online journal entry. It has been a long two weeks. May has not been easy. The family I was living with on the reservations... Continue Reading →
- Giving our power and energy away. - Giving our power and energy away. By Matthew Stark In today’s fast paced modern society everyone is looking for the quickest, cheapest answer. Even at the cost of giving our power and energy away. When it can’t be found they... Continue Reading →
- Beginning With Forgiveness - Dear Family and Friends, I write today to speak about beginning with forgiveness. What do I mean when I say to begin with forgiveness? What are we beginning? Where are we going? These are the questions I will answer if... Continue Reading →